Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarkson 2017-2018 Women's Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by drs1990 View Post
    Has there been any word on other scheduling items?
    I haven't seen news on dates, but I imagine that, on top of Bemidji State, Clarkson's non-conference schedule will have their annual home-and-homes with Syracuse and St. Lawrence, plus a road trip for two games to Penn State. I imagine we'll also see a Hockey East series of some kind, but have no guesses as to where or who that or the last remaining series will be against.

If anyone is interested the full recording of last year's quarterfinal is available on YouTube. It's link is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPqK...ature=youtu.be

You need this link as it is an unlisted video. I got it off the Clarkson Athletics page under the list of National Championship videos.

EDIT: It's not the best quality video. I definitely remember the original recording and the post-processed copy being better. I'm not sure, but based on the date, it was probably uploaded from the pre-processed copy, which might have suffered quality loss going through the YouTube upload and conversion process.
    Last edited by Hydra88; 06-01-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra88 View Post
    If anyone is interested the full recording of last year's quarterfinal is available on YouTube. It's link is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPqK...ature=youtu.be

You need this link as it is an unlisted video. I got it off the Clarkson Athletics page under the list of National Championship videos.

EDIT: It's not the best quality video. I definitely remember the original recording and the post-processed copy being better. I'm not sure, but based on the date, it was probably uploaded from the pre-processed copy, which might have suffered quality loss going through the YouTube upload and conversion process.
    I wish the school could get a copy of the National Championship game in its entirety from the BIG network for us fans to watch again. NC$$ site only has the highlites and the BIG site has nothing that I can find in it's archives. Would really like to watch segments of the game again.
    Vicb

Fan of the 2014 & 2017 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions
    If Union can do it, why can't CCT

Quote Originally Posted by vicb View Post
    I wish the school could get a copy of the National Championship game in its entirety from the BIG network for us fans to watch again. NC$$ site only has the highlites and the BIG site has nothing that I can find in it's archives. Would really like to watch segments of the game again.
    The recording is on btn2go.com, but your TV provider will need to carry BTN as part of your cable package. Click on "Schedule", and then change the date to 03/19/2017. It's on that page and you can watch it if you already get BTN.

The recording is on btn2go.com, but your TV provider will need to carry BTN as part of your cable package. Click on "Schedule", and then change the date to 03/19/2017. It's on that page and you can watch it if you already get BTN.
    I am with Verizon and I get the BIG network. When I do as you stated and click on the Clarkson vs Wisconsin game it has a page that comes up asking for the TV provider sign in but before I can do anything it immediately switches into a loading mode with a little blue ball that goes round and round and makes the outline of a blue star. It never stops and the game does not load.
    Vicb

I am with Verizon and I get the BIG network. When I do as you stated and click on the Clarkson vs Wisconsin game it has a page that comes up asking for the TV provider sign in but before I can do anything it immediately switches into a loading mode with a little blue ball that goes round and round and makes the outline of a blue star. It never stops and the game does not load.
    Try a browser other than Chrome. I got both Edge and Firefox to work, although I needed to instruct Firefox to allow Flash to run on the webpage.

Try a browser other than Chrome. I got both Edge and Firefox to work, although I needed to instruct Firefox to allow Flash to run on the webpage.
    Yep, it does not work with Chrome. Got it to work with Edge. Thanks.
    Vicb

Yep, it does not work with Chrome. Got it to work with Edge. Thanks.
    I did just get it to work with Chrome. I had to go to a video that did not require authentication on BTN2GO (such as the WCHA women's semifinal on 3/4/2017). By doing so, the website got the chance to ask me to allow Flash. After telling it to allow Flash then, it works for the entire site and authentication can be called properly.

The men have the Len Ceglarski chair to fund the head coach's salary.

Should the women have the Ron Frazer chair to equally fund the head coach's salary? Would you contribute to fund it?
    CCT '77 & '78

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post

Should the women have the Ron Frazer chair to equally fund the head coach's salary? Would you contribute to fund it?
    I would contribute to this.
    Vicb

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post

Well, I'm going to be a poor graduate student for the next two years at least, so I can't help now. Once I start earning money, I would definitely contribute.

On a side note, we can't name everything connected to the women's program after Ron Frazer. I have a feeling we're going to want a few thing's left to name after Matt Desrosiers when all is said and done.

I would contribute to this.
    +1
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

Well, I'm going to be a poor graduate student for the next two years at least, so I can't help now. Once I start earning money, I would definitely contribute.

On a side note, we can't name everything connected to the women's program after Ron Frazer. I have a feeling we're going to want a few thing's left to name after Matt Desrosiers when all is said and done.
    I would say let's name it Desrosiers (no first name) in honor of Matt and Shannon together.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevilcu View Post
    I would say let's name it Desrosiers (no first name) in honor of Matt and Shannon together.
    Here Here
    Vicb

Quote Originally Posted by daredevilcu View Post
    It can be a bad idea to name something after someone still actively coaching. Listen to the lifelong Penn State football fan on this one.