Announcement

Collapse

Forum software updated

Given that it's Super Bowl Sunday (yeah yeah, NFL, sue me :P ), I figured it'd be a good time to update the vBulletin software to the next major version, which I haven't done in nearly nine years (!) I was using a third-party plugin to handle spam protection before, but the latest version of vBulletin has its own equivalent protection that I hope will end the random moderation problems that folks have been pinging me about.

Give me a yell via email or PM if something's broken or out of place. I know the software upgrade broke the chat room (and the link) but I'm hoping to fix both fairly soon, but no later than the next Clarkson game.

-Scott
See more
See less

Allan MacPherson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan MacPherson

MacPherson signed with Abbotsford AHL
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

An Amerk

Allan signed with Rochester Americans. Top farm club of Buffalo Sabres

Comment

Allan McPherson was sent to the ECHL's Elmira Jackals Wednesday during the Rochester American's final cuts.

Comment

Up and down between ECHL (Greenville) where he averages a point per game but in the AHL only 1 goal, 3 assists in 28 games

Comment

Switzerland

After being suspended by the Greenville Swamp Rabbits ( ECHL ) for what who knows McPherson is now in Switzerland playing in a league over there.

Comment

Working...
          X